Sheriff Eddie Virden
- Served on the Bartlesville Police Department
- Osage County Deputy
- Ran the 11th Judicial Task Force for Nowatta and Washington Counties
- Ran the 10th Jusicial Task Force for Osage and Pawnee Counties
- Served on Special Operation Teams
- Thousands of Felony Arrests
- Thousands of Drug Busts
Eddie started law enforcement at the Bartlesville Police Department in 1988. He ran the 11th Judicial Task Force of Washington & Nowata Counties, the 10th Judicial Task Force of Osage & Pawnee Counties; Served on Special Operations and Eradication Teams.
He received the Medal of Honor from the Bartlesville Police Dept. and numerous Commendations, including one from the Oklahoma Senate and House of Representatives in 2015 while serving as a Special Agent for the Oklahoma Dept. of Agriculture, Food & Forestry.
Eddie has extensive investigative experience and has worked closely with multiple agencies including OSBI, DEA, FBI, OHP & the Secret Service.
Eddie has to put this experience and knowledge to work in the role as Osage County Sheriff. He appreciates the confidence as he strengthens the Osage County Sheriff’s Department and the community it serves.